With many of us working from home, we’ve gotten lots of opportunities to view our own teeth and smiles via Zoom and other virtual meeting platforms. For some people, this has spurred a desire to touch up the appearance of their smiles so they can look as sharp as possible, which allows them to be their most confident selves. One convenient, effective way to brush up is with professional teeth whitening offered by our dentists.
Here are our answers to some of the most commonly asked teeth whitening questions:
- How long will the results last? Teeth whitening performed by a dentist typically has long-lasting results. Zoom! laser teeth whitening can last for years, especially if you take steps to keep your teeth white, like adding milk to black coffee, swishing with water after enjoying a glass of wine, and not smoking.
- How long will the treatment take, and how many sessions will I need? It depends. Many people need just a single session of Zoom! laser teeth whitening. For the take-home whitening trays, you will use them for two weeks to obtain desired results.
- How much brighter will my smile be? You can choose the shade of white. We’re happy to help you decide based on the final look you are seeking.
- Does teeth whitening damage your teeth? When performed correctly and by experienced professionals, teeth whitening should not damage your teeth. If performed incorrectly, it could damage enamel or irritate gums. Our experienced team takes steps to reduce these risks, including using reputable products and using devices to protect the gums during laser teeth whitening.
- How can I make sure I get satisfactory results? Go to an experienced cosmetic dentist! Our dentists want you to love your whitened smile. We make sure the treatment is completed safely and effectively, ensuring all surfaces are brightened evenly and symmetrically.
If you are interested in teeth whitening in Sarasota or any of the surrounding areas of Florida, please call The Smile Centre, in Palm Aire at 941-351-4468. We’ve seen just how powerful a newly rejuvenated smile can be!