Dental emergencies usually occur swiftly, without warning, and can be extremely painful. The Smile Centre is here for you in the event of serious dental problems. Our experienced team strives to provide exceptional dental care to every single patient.
Common dental emergencies include:
- Teeth that have been knocked out by a fall, sports injury or other trauma
- Jaw swelling or pain
- Extreme tooth pain or toothache
- Gum injury
- Broken tooth or teeth
- A tooth that has suddenly become loose
- Broken or dislodged dental restorations
If you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go to the emergency room. If you believe your dental problem is serious in nature but not life-threatening, call us to schedule an urgent appointment. Regardless of whether or not you are a regular patient with us here at The Smile Centre, call us to schedule. We will do our best to work you into our schedule urgently.
Your health, safety, and comfort are our first priority. You can reach us at our office locations: Palm Aire at 941-351-4468.
Why Emergency Dental Care is So Important
Even amid a pandemic health crisis, certain health emergencies must be treated. When a severe dental issue arises, prompt treatment is important:
- Prevent the problem from getting even worse
- Preserve your ability to chew and speak comfortably
- Prevent the necessity for more complex and expensive treatment by addressing the problem at the start
The experienced team of dentists at The Smile Centre has a multidisciplinary background. You can receive all of the care you need under one roof. We rarely need to refer out to specialists because our services are diverse. We are ready to help you achieve all of your dental goals. From enhancing smiles to restoring weakened, vulnerable teeth and treating gum disease, our dentists have the skills and experience to help you enjoy your best smile.