Cosmetic dentistry involves the combination of art and science to improve the beauty and functionality of your smile. Whether you have missing teeth or suffer from tooth damage, discoloration or other aesthetic issues, cosmetic dentistry can help you look and feel your best.
The causes and extent of dental issues vary for every patient. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation to assess the nature of your problem, recommend your ideal solution and explain all of your treatment options. No matter your dental problem, we can help. We work closely with you to achieve your smile goals. We listen to your concerns and partner with you to achieve your ideal smile.
To discuss your cosmetic dentistry options with one of our experienced dentists, please complete the form on this page or call today to schedule a consultation. If you live in the Sarasota area of Florida, contact our Palm Aire location online or at 941-351-4468. If you live in or around Florida, please contact us online. With three state-of-the-art locations, The Smile Centre welcomes patients from Sarasota, Bradenton and neighboring Florida communities.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
Cosmetic dentistry addresses a wide range of problems. Oftentimes these concerns are not only aesthetic in nature, but create functional or comfort-related issues as well. Chips, cracks, stains, missing teeth, misshapen teeth and crooked teeth are just some of the issues our dentists address each day.
As cosmetic dentists with extensive experience and training, our talented team knows how to select treatments that will create the best possible version of your smile, in a way that complements your facial shape and features.
The Smile Centre offers a full array of cosmetic dental services, including:
- Smile Makeover – Full Mouth Reconstruction: More than a single treatment, a smile makeover combines multiple dental procedures to address a variety of aesthetic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers: One of the most versatile dental solutions, porcelain veneers are thin, durable porcelain shells that bond to the front of your natural teeth to hide imperfections and create a spectacular smile. Veneers are used to correct teeth that are chipped, discolored, worn, misshapen and crooked.
- Dental Implants: The number one way to replace missing teeth, dental implants are small titanium rods that replace missing tooth roots to restore one or more missing teeth, anchor dental bridges, or anchor dentures.
- Invisalign: If you are interested in orthodontic treatment but want to avoid the discomfort and inconvenience of traditional metal braces, Invisalign may be an ideal solution. Using a series of customized, clear plastic aligners, the Invisalign system discreetly shifts your teeth into optimal position.
- Crowns and Bridges: These restorative dental treatments are designed to correct missing teeth, bite dysfunction and other structural issues.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening at The Smile Centre offers exceptional results that cannot be attained with standard over-the-counter products. Our in-office and take-home tooth whitening options can correct discoloration caused by age, dark foods and even chemicals like tetracycline.
- Gum Lift and Contouring: Using state-of-the-art laser technology, your gums can be precisely recontoured, restoring balance to your smile and providing a beautiful, healthy-looking appearance. This safe and comfortable procedure can be completed in just one office visit.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Unlike gray metal, tooth-colored fillings look completely natural and can be matched to the color of your own tooth enamel. They consist of composite resins and porcelains designed to mimic the look and feel of your natural tooth. You can enjoy oral health and functionality without worrying about exposing metal fillings when you smile.
- Dental Bonding: An affordable alternative to porcelain veneers and crowns, dental bonding uses composite resin that can be adhered to your teeth to correct chips, cracks, and many other aesthetic problems. While not as strong or long-lasting as all-porcelain restorations, bonding is a viable cosmetic treatment option for minor dental challenges.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the country, BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes facial muscles to eliminate dynamic wrinkles around the lips, cheeks and face for up to three or six months. Botox® Cosmetic can also be used for medical issues such as TMJ-related headaches and Craniofacial Pain (CFP).
- Juvederm®: This injectable dermal filler is used to plump lips, reduce wrinkles and restore volume to hollowed areas of the skin around the mouth and cheeks.
Cosmetic dentistry can provide you with the smile you have always wanted. If you would like to learn how our cosmetic dentists can improve your smile, contact The Smile Centre today to schedule an initial consultation.
Your Initial Consultation
The best way to determine what cosmetic dental procedure, treatment or combination of procedures is best-suited for your unique needs is to schedule an initial consultation at one of The Smile Centre’s three convenient locations. During your important first visit, one of our knowledgeable dentists will discuss your goals, your dental history and evaluate the current state of your teeth, gums and oral structure.
We will recommend the solution that is ideal for your needs and explain all of your treatment options – including risks and benefits – so that you can make an informed decision. During this time, you can also meet with a patient coordinator to discuss your payment and financing options.
Why Choose The Smile Centre?
Your smile is your introduction to the world, and too important to place in the hands of just anyone. With so many dentists to choose from, it may be difficult to know how to find the best dentist in your area.
What makes The Smile Centre the best in Florida?
- Commitment to excellence: The Smile Centre provides unparalleled quality in the field of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. But don’t just take our word for it. We invite you to visit our before-and-after gallery to see his quality of work for yourself.
- Advanced Training: Our dentists and staff regularly undergo advanced training to remain at the forefront of our field.
- State-of-the-art technology: In addition to skill and experience, the ability to provide truly world-class results requires the use of highly-advanced technology. We only use the safest and most effective technologies at The Smile Centre.
- Individualized care: The best results are never achieved with a cookie-cutter approach. From your first visit to one of our comfortable and friendly offices, you will be treated with the respect and personalized attention you deserve.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Healthy?
Yes, just like in general dentistry practices, cosmetic dentists take all the necessary precautions to keep your mouth as healthy as possible. This includes performing proper sterilization of all tools, wearing masks and gloves, and letting you know when it is better to wait on certain procedures.
Difference Between a Dentist and a Cosmetic Dentist
The primary difference between a dentist and a cosmetic dentist is their specialty. A dentist is someone who has completed dental school and earned a DMD or DDS (Doctor of Dental Medicine or Doctor of Dental Surgery degree). They are trained in general dentistry and can provide a wide variety of dental services. General dentists provide both preventive and restorative dental care in addition to diagnostic care.
A cosmetic dentist also holds either a DMD or DDS degree. They focus on helping patients improve the appearance of their teeth and gums. They are experts in aesthetic dentistry, addressing some of the most common cosmetic dental complaints, which include:
- Chips and cracks.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry Popular?
Your smile is one of the first things someone notices about you, so being able to smile confidently is something many patients want. And while cosmetic dentistry used to be out of reach for many people, advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry make it easier than ever to improve your smile. Paired with the fact that social media influencers and celebrities have popularized many cosmetic treatments, this has resulted in higher demand for certain dental treatments, which include teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and Invisalign.
Benefits Over Traditional Treatments
Traditional dental treatments offer patients a wide variety of benefits, however, cosmetic dentistry takes things one step further. In addition to keeping your teeth as healthy as possible, cosmetic dental procedures can straighten misaligned teeth, brighten your smile, and even mask chips, cracks, and gaps in your teeth.
Contact The Smile Centre Today
To discuss your cosmetic dentistry options with one of our experienced dentists, please complete the form on this page or call today to schedule a consultation. If you live in the Sarasota area of Florida, contact our Palm Aire location online or at 941-351-4468. If you live in or around Florida, please contact us online. Our three convenient locations welcome patients from Sarasota, Bradenton and other areas throughout Florida. Our offices will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.